By now, you’ve probable seen all the PS4 photos and details from E3 2013 regarding the PlayStation 4. If not, here is all the information you need to know about the PS4, as well as new high-res images of the upcoming console. We’re really excited about the PS4, and we hope you are too!
Read all about it:
- The PS4 will be region-free for games, just like the PS3. Find out what you’ll get in the box and more.
- Watch the PS4′s interface in action. It’s a vast improvement over the PS3’s XMB and looks very slick.
- Sony has confirmed that Gaikai streaming will be coming to PS3, PS4 and PS Vita in 2014. A selection of the PS3 library will be playable from launch, which will roll-out to the US first.
- PS4 will cost £349 / $399, and will be coming to North America and Europe in Holiday 2013. There’s no exact release date, but it will be coming out this year
- PlayStation Plus available on PS4 from launch, and you’re existing PS Plus subscription will roll-over for the same annual price.
- Sony has confirmed that used games will be supported on the PS4, and won’t have any restrictions, unlike the Xbox One.