Indie publisher Ratalaika Games, together with Venturous, have revealed a beautiful side-scrolling game called Voyage on the PS4, PS5 and other platforms. This imaginative, eye-catching cooperative adventure game is available to download now on the PlayStation Store for £11.99 / $14.99 / €14.99, which an additional 20% off for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
The game follows two survivors who find themselves on an unknown planet. Their travels, whether you decide to play by yourself or cooperatively, will consist of many obstacles that halt and hinder their ability to progress forward. Experience the journey, piece together memories through broken statues and interpret murals to unravel a mystery of the past.
When playing Voyage in single-player mode, one of the two protagonists in the game acts as an AI companion. You can choose which of the characters to control at any given time, interact with objects and climb together, tell each other to follow or stay put and even hug. This shared experience is an integral part to the narrative as the journey will revolve around two survivors in search for answers of a long-forgotten past. Embark on a voyage, unravel a mystery and find a way home together.
- Shared experience – Work alone or with a friend to guide two survivors and explore the world of Voyage in a seamless cooperative experience
- Hand-painted – Lose yourself in Voyage’s sprawling hand-painted environments.
- Wordless narrative – Seek answers in a mysterious, wordless journey
- Non-violent – With an emphasis on exploration over violence, Voyage can be enjoyed by anyone without much difficulty
- Immersive soundscape – Music and sound by Calum Bowen, composer for Snipperclips, Pikuniku and Lovely Planet