A new minor firmware update for the PS5 has been released, updating the system software to v21.01-03.20.00. The update mainly fixes a number of bugs on the console as well as improving system performance. The update also includes a DualSense controller firmware update that also improves stability.
The firmware update also improves the USB transfer process for games copied from USB to the console storage, which was a feature introduced in the last major firmware update. You can check out the release notes for this latest firmware update below.
- This system software update improves system performance.
- We’ve updated the DualSense wireless controller device software to improve stability.
- We’ve fixed an issue that restricted the functionality of some screens when the screen reader was enabled.
- We’ve fixed an issue where games that you’ve hidden on PS4 were not hidden on PS5.
- We’ve made the process of copying games from USB extended storage to console storage in the game library more stable.