Zombie Army 4 is one of the three new games available this month on PlayStation Plus, and is available to download now. Developer Rebellion has also just updated the game to improve backwards compatibility with the PS5, adding in a Dynamic 4K60 mode.
Zombie Army 4 is a PS4 game so this is not a native upgrade, but rather an improvement to the PS4 version that will enhance the game on the PS5 (via backwards compatibility). The game already supports 30fps quality mode and 60fps performance mode on the PS4 Pro, but this update combines 4K resolution at 60fps for the PS5.
The update to the game also includes a number of bug fixes and improvements to the game. You can check out the update release notes below.
Zombie Army 4 Patch v1.28 Release Notes
- Balance changes have been applied to mission, Death Canal
- Cross-platform multiplayer added for Windows 10 Store with Steam and Epic
- New music, combat pieces and general gameplay pieces added across all platforms
- Fixes applied to Damnation Valley to address issues raised with The Fan Service Challenge and with characters getting stuck in the Scaffolding Area
- In chapter 4 of Deeper than Hell, ‘Stop Schweiger Completing The Occult Engine’ objective will now update after killing all the zombies present in the area
- In chapter 4 of Alpine Blitz, players can no longer get stuck inside carriages
- On Xbox, cut scene audio issues fixed in Deeper than Hell
- General bug fixing and improvements