PS5 exclusive, Destruction AllStars, has received another patch this week, updating the game to version v1.002.003. The update is available to download now, and is required if you want to play the game online.
The biggest change in this recent update in the rewards you get for completing daily and weekly challenges. The XP for completing daily challenges has increased from 3k to 25k, and completing weekly challenges now awards AllStar coins instead of XP.
Destruction AllStars Patch v1.002.003 Release Notes
- Weekly Reset time has been set to Wednesday 3pm UTC
- Weekly Challenges now award AllStar Coins instead of XP
- XP rewards for Daily Challenges have been increased from 3k to 25k
- Fixed several issues preventing successful matchmaking
- Reduced the frequency of parties being split into different games at the end of a match
- Fixed an instance of the UI incorrectly reverting player level
- Fixed several server crashes relating to Gridfall
- Fixed several client crashes
- Improved some error message descriptions
Destruction AllStars is currently free to download if you are a PlayStation Plus subscriber, and is one of the two PS5 games available this month. The previous patch to the game, released last week, also fixed a few issues with the game:
Destruction AllStars Patch v1.002.002 Release Notes
- Disabled multiplayer lobby voice communications by default for all players.
- We are actively working on longer-term enhancements to the voice communications system.
- Fixed several client crashes relating to Multiplayer Lobbies and UI.