Insomniac Games has updated the Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on the PS5 to add the same “Performance RT” mode that was added to Spider-Man Miles Morales earlier in the week. The patch also fixes a number of other issues with the game, including stability and performance improvements.
The new Performance RT mode allows the game to target 60 FPS while including Ray Tracing (which is previously only available in Fidelity mode). The new mode gives games the best of both modes, with compromises made by lowering pedestrian density and reduced reflections.
Spider-Man Remastered v1.002 Release Notes
- Added Performance RT Graphics Mode
Fixes & Updates
- Improved quality and performance of ray-traced reflections
- Addressed various progression stoppers and stability issues
- Addressed various art issues
- Addressed various audio issues
- Addressed an animation issue while web swinging
- Addressed an animation issue while in Photo Mode