Since launching in 2005, the PSP platform has had a profound impact on the way we play games while on-the-go, pushing the boundaries for cross-media entertainment and setting the benchmark for quality for portable games – not to mention selling 23 million units to date in North America and more than 67 million worldwide.
Today Sony has announced that the PSP-3000 system will be available for a new low price of $129.99 (MSRP) starting February 27, 2011, offering its greatest value to date. In addition, going forward PSP Entertainment Packs will be available for $159.99 (MSRP); bringing you everything you need to experience the PSP system and an even better value.
Sony is also adding new blockbuster titles to PSP’s “Greatest Hits” and “Favorites” collections. New additions to the $19.99 PSP Greatest Hits library include Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines, DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY, LittleBigPlanet PSP, METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER and Toy Story 3: The Video Game.
New PSP “Greatest Hits” Titles ($19.99)
- Assassin’s Creed Bloodlines (Ubisoft)
- DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (Square Enix, Inc.)
- LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
- METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER (Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.)
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Resistance: Retribution
- Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Disney Interactive)
New PSP “Favorites” Titles ($9.99)
- CRISIS CORE-FINAL FANTASY VII (Square Enix, Inc. )
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (Capcom)
- Killzone: Liberation
- SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fire Team Bravo
- Tomb Raider Anniversary (Square Enix, Inc.)