The September episode of Qore is bringing you details of some of the most anticipated games this year, including Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Gran Turismo PSP. Veronica Belmont sits down with Naughty Dog Creative Director Amy Hennig to discuss her devoted and innovative approach to the Uncharted sequel. Veronica also takes the new PSPgo out for a test drive into the real world.
What’s in Episode 16:
- UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves expanded coverage
- Jay Leno and Gran Turismo PSP
- PSPgo update
- Brutal Legend with Tim Schaefer
- MAG Beta invitation
- UNCHARTED 2 theme
- DiRT2 demo
Qore annual subscribers are invited to the MAG Public Beta scheduled to start on September 17. All current subscribers will be sent voucher codes for the MAG Beta test coming later this month.
Here are the specifics:
- If you are not a current subscriber, you can still get in on the Beta if you subscribe or renew on or before September 17.
- The MAG Beta is open to subscribers only, not to single episode purchasers.
- All Beta invitations are restricted to persons 18 years and older.
- We must have your current, valid e-mail address on file.
- You must be opted in to receiving communications from PlayStation.
- Vouchers will be sent to the e-mail associated with the PSN account that purchased the Qore subscription, not to any sub-accounts.