Another minor update for PS5 exclusive, Destruction AllStars, has been released, updating the game to version v1.002.004. The patch follows a short period of downtime earlier today, and addresses some game crashes and glitches encountered by players.
In addition to fixing crashes, the game also adds Australia to the list of available servers / regions. The patch’s release notes were revealed by Lucid Games on Twitter, which you can check out below.
Destruction AllStars v1.002.004 Release Notes
- Added a server region in Australia.
- Players can change their multiplayer server via the options menu.
- Fixed several server crashes relating to matchmaking.
- Players now need to wait for the game to fully download before joining a party.
- This prevents a crash whereby players could enter matchmaking before finishing their download.