Insomniac Games has released a new update for Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales on the PS4 and PS5, updating the game to v1.08 (PS4) and v1.008 (PS5). The update fixes a number of issues in the game and improves the Fidelity and Performance RT modes on the PS5.
The update, which is available to download to the PS4 and PS5 right now, also fixes a number of bugs and stability issues with the game. You can check out the patch notes for the update below.
Spider-Man Miles Morales v1.008 / v1.08 Patch Notes
- Addressed and issue where Spider-Man could get locked in place during the Venom Dash Tutorial
- Addressed an issue where black artifacts could appear on the screen
- Improved stability in the Fidelity and Performance RT visual modes (PS5).
- Improved various other stability related issues.
- Addressed various additional issues