Hello Games have released a new patch for No Man’s Sky, updating the game to version v3.15. The patch features a number of improvements for the new generation of consoles including the PS5 and Xbox Series S, including performance improvements.
On the PS5, the update also improves resolution and performance for the PlayStation VR headset, fixes for some rendering-related crashed, and improves loading times.
You can check out the patch notes below.
No Man’s Sky v3.15 Patch Notes
- Stability improvements on PC.
- Resolution and performance for PSVR have been significantly improved when running on a PS5.
- Fixed a rendering-related crash on PS5.
- Xbox Series S in high quality mode now has the improved ultra settings introduced in the Next Generation Update.
- Loading times on PS5 have been improved.
- PS5 install size has been optimised.
Source: Hello Games