A new patch for Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is now available to download on both the PS4 and PS5. The update includes a number of improvements and fixes, including performance improvements for both consoles, improved ray-tracing on the PS5, and various bug fixes.
The patch also allows you to transfer your save data from the PS4 to the PS5 version (if you are upgrading), and adds the option to upgrade to the Ultimate Edition on the PS5 (which gives you access to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered).
You can read the full patch notes below.
- Added option to change time of day during post-game
- Added rewards for completing benchmarks (Photo Mode stickers)
- Added supported localized VO
- Added option to transfer save from PS4 to PS5
- Added in-game option to upgrade to Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (PS5 only)
Photo Mode Updates
- Added selfie poses
- Added depth of field slider
- Added light distance
- Added customizable button remapping
- Added mono audio selection
General Fixes & Polish
- Improved stability
- Performance improvements on PS4
- Performance improvements on PS5
- Ray-tracing improvements on PS5
- HDR improvements
- Subtitle and localization text fixes
- Various additional fixes
Source: Insomniac Games