Insomniac Games has released the first patch for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on the PS5, which is now available to download. The patch fixes a number of issues in the game, including stability issues when resuming from Rest Mode and improvements to ray-tracing.
The update also allows the save data from the PS4 version of Marvel’s Spider-Man to be transferred to the PS5. The patch updates the game to version v1.001, and is 556 MB in size. You can check out the full list of changes and fixes below.
- Added ability to download save games from Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
Fixes & Updates
- Improved quality and performance of ray-traced reflections
- Addressed various animation issues
- Addressed various environment art issues
- Addressed various accessibility issues
- Addressed a stability issue when resuming from Rest Mode
Source: Insomniac Games