Insomniac Games has revealed the additional content coming to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on the PS5. Among the various improvements to the game, the game will include two new Spidey suits: Arachnid Rider and Armored Advanced.
The two suits will likely also be available on the PS4, but for the moment, they are exclusive to the PS5 version. The suits were first revealed in a tweet from Insomniac Games.
The suits are not the only differences on the PS5, the game will also include:
- Stunning visuals: Updated graphical assets and in stunning dynamic 4K/HDR. An optional performance mode will allow dynamic 4K/60 FPS.
- Fast loading: Fast loading with the PS5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD gets you back into Marvel’s New York quicker than ever before.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel Spider-Man’s webs in your hands with the DualSense controller’s adaptive triggers.
- Haptic feedback: Feel all of Spider-Man’s gadgets and arsenal with haptic feedback that brings incredible immersion, letting you experience the game in a whole new way.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: From the traffic of Marvel’s New York below to pigeons soaring above, hear Marvel’s Spider-Man with 3D spatial audio. Notice sounds you didn’t catch the first time around, and pinpoint exactly where they’re coming from thanks to the PS5 console’s powerful Tempest 3D AudioTech.