A new patch for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is in the works, and is expected to release this week. The patch will resolve a number of bugs and exploits in the game as well as address player-requested changes to the game.
Unlike the last update, this update won’t contain anything new, but will simply fix and address common issues. The new level, Jump Showdown, introduced in the last update was removed due to exploits, but will be reinstated after this update.
The update also fixes the Yellow Team, which will no longer be the worst team in the team-based games (obviously a joke). Check out the full notes below:
Fall Guys ‘Spicy Hot Fix’ patch notes
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select a Team game only if the team sizes can be equal
- Party members are now sorted first in spectator mode.
- (PS4 Only) Added Controller options, including invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings
- Slime Climb: players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
- Jump Showdown: changed geometry to prevent a gameplay exploit
- Jump Showdown: fixed camera auto-panning
- Improved in-game store purchase dialog to avoid accidental selections
- Addressed the top 5 most frequent crashes
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits
- (PS4 Only) Improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models
- Added option to change the jump button binding for Japan
- Trophy/Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages
- Removed move speed nerf from Yellow Team (Don’t post this one)
Source: @FallGuysGame tweet