Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is getting it’s first patch today, which adds a new game level into rotation along with other changes and improvements. The game launched only a week ago and has proven to be very popular, which caused server issues, but thankfully these now appear to be fixed.
The new game level is Jump Showdown, not to be confused with Jump Club. While the level is similar to Jump Club, which has two spinning beams which players must avoid, this new level adds more difficulty with parts of the platform falling and eliminating players. This will now be added into rotation as a new Final round.
You can checkout a preview of the level in the tweet below, but first, a look at the other changes to the game.
Fall Guys Changelog
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions