Sony and Sucker Punch have released stats on PS4 exclusive Ghost of Tsushima, revealing the vast number of things completed in the game in the first 10 days since launch. The stats include over 156 million standoffs, 57 million duals, and over 15 million photos taken.
The full stats were released in a series of images included in a tweet from PlayStation, which are as follows:
- 156.4 million standoffs
- 57.5 million duels
- 139.4 million enemies collapsing in fear
- 810.3 years spent on horseback
- 16.2 million onsen visited
- 14.2 million haikus written
- 28.1 million flute songs played
- 8.8 million foxes petted
- 17.1 million bamboo strikes completed
- 37.5 million inari shrines honoured
- 15.5 million photos taken
Last week, Sony revealed that Ghost of Tsushima broken records for the fastest selling original IP on the PS4.