EA has revealed Need for Speed: Heat, which is set to release in November of this year. Set in the new, open world of Palm City, Need For Speed: Heat is said to be “the ultimate street racer versus cop fantasy.”
During the day, racers will compete in sanctioned competitive events, earning money to upgrade and customise their rides. However, at night things get harder with a rogue police task force will be aiming to take down those participating in underground races.
The game will be available in two editions, each with its own pre-order bonuses:
- K.S Edition Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Starter Car
Available from start in player garage
- Everything from the Standard Edition
- K.S Edition BMW i8 Coupe
Available at REP level 10 from player garage
- K.S Edition Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe
Available at REP level 14 from player garage
- K.S Edition Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
Available at REP level 18 from player garage
- 4x in-game Character Outfits
- 5% REP Boost (in-game currency)
- 5% BANK Boost (in-game currency)
Need For Speed: Heat launches on November 8th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. EA/Origin Access players can play for up to 10 hours from November 5th.