Watch_Dogs has been patched on the PS3 and PS4 to fix a number of issues affecting the game. The patch will also be available on other platforms within the next week. The patch fixed a number of game-breaking bugs, including save data corruption, and issues with hacking within the game.
You can see the changelog of the patch below:
MAJOR GAME FIXES
- Automatically reconstructed corrupted save files which prevented loading to go further than 90%. Some collectibles may remain unrecoverable.
- Fixed the issue preventing players from using hacks in game.
- Fixed several mission-breaking bugs.
- Fixed minor mission and item-related issues.
- Fixed the issue that caused the empty weapon-wheel.
- Fixed several minor respawn issues.
- Fixed some connection and session joining issues.