SCEA has announced a massive 12 new Indie games, which will be coming to the PS4 and PS Vita over the coming months. These 12 new games are on top of those already announced, including Transistor, The Witness and Velocity 2X.
Each of the new games has a dedicated post on the PlayStation.Blog, containing more information about their respective game. To make it easier, you can find a summary of all the new games below, with the associated link to the blog post.
New Indie Games:
- Nidhogg: One of the big breakout indie hits of 2014 makes its console debut. Do not miss.
- Spelunky: Derek Yu’s beloved procedurally generated platformer comes to PS4 in full 1080p with new social features
- Chasm: A visually stunning adventure platformer from Discord Games
- Skulls of the Shogun: The Bone-a-Fide Edition: The acclaimed strategy/brawler hyrid arrives on PlayStation platforms with expanded features
- Source: A striking take on the Metroidvania genre from Fenix Fire Games
- Axiom Verge: An ambitious retro platformer with intriguing twist, supported by our Pub Fund initiative
- Drifter: Celsius Game Studios serves up an enormous space exploration sandbox
- Jamestown Plus: An OTT co-op shoot ‘em up from Final Form Games
- Starwhal: Just the Tip: Breakfall’s joyfully mad multiplayer creation comes to PlayStation
- Escape Goat 2: An ingenious platformer from the ‘Double Fine Presents…” stable
- Ironclad Tactics: Finely crafted strategy gameplay with some unexpected twists from Zachtronics
- Apotheon: A beautiful action platformer set in Ancient Greece from the talented AlienTrap team