The first trophy list for the PS4 has appeared online on the PSNProfiles website, revealing 12 trophies for The Playroom, including one gold and four silver trophies. The game comes pre-installed on the PS4 when it launches in November, though a PlayStation Camera is required to make use of it.
The Playroom Trophies
- Lovely Meeting You – Release ASOBI into your room. (Bronze)
- Honey, I’m Home! – Make ASOBI lonely and return to him. (Bronze)
- Secret Night Club – Create a little beat routine for the AR Bots to dance to. (Bronze)
- Wait! Is it one, two and we go on three? – Stay synched up and release the AR Hockey playfield. (Bronze)
- Lightning Speed – Score by using a boost attack. (Bronze)
- Don’t try this at home… – Splash the screen during a celebration (Bronze)
- Boo! – Play Peek-a-boo with the AR Bots. (Bronze)
- Eye for an eye – Punch ASOBI and let him hit you back. (Silver)
- Flight of the Bot – Send an AR Bot flying against the screen. (Silver)
- Lights out! – Turn off the lights in the AR Bots’ house. (Silver)
- Super Rally – Make a rally last more than 10 hits. (Silver)
- Master of THE PLAYROOM – Find all THE PLAYROOM trophies. (Gold)
The trophies look pretty easy to unlock, so you can expect to get 100% pretty soon after getting your hands on the PS4. DLC is also expected for the game, which could add more trophies to the game.