Following the announcement of launch day PS4 bundles by Sony, Amazon UK has started sending out emails to pre-order customers allow them to upgrade their package to one of 6 bundles. The bundles differ slightly from the ones GAME are offering, and range from £389 to £489.
In fact, Amazon’s bundles are slightly cheaper than GAME’s equivalent bundles, saving you a minimum of £10. The available bundles with Amazon are as follows:
- £389 – PlayStation 4 & Killzone: Shadowfall
- £389 – PlayStation 4 & Watch Dogs
- £429 – PlayStation 4, Killzone: Shadowfall & Battlefield 4 (Action Pack)
- £429 – PlayStation 4, Killzone: Shadowfall & Need for Speed: Rivals (Adrenalin Pack)
- £449 – PlayStation 4, Killzone: Shadowfall, Extra DualShock 4, PS4 Camera (Gamer Pack)
- £489 – PlayStation 4, Killzone: Shadowfall, FIFA 14, Extra DualShock 4, PS4 Camera (Mega Pack)
The upgrade offer is only available to customers with an existing PlayStation 4 pre-order with Amazon.co.uk, for a limited time only. All responses received through the form by 14 October will be processed. If customers do not choose a package by this date, then their original order will remain unchanged.