Remember Me is out today in North America, and as a result, the launch trailer for the game has been released. Dontnod Entertainment has also listed five reasons why you should pick up the game. The launch trailer reveals some never before seen art from the game too.
Here are five reasons you won’t want to miss Remember Me:
- It’s new. It’s a brand new IP, a brand new character and a brand new universe. With so many games on their millionth version, here is a totally new concept. Here is a totally new character to play, in a new world, that you can immerse yourself in as you follow the intriguing story.
- As an elite memory hunter, Nilin has powers that have not been seen before. With her powers you’ll break into people’s minds, and steal and remix their memories. You’ll see how the butterfly effect will change their personalities, just by changing a few details in their memory.
- The cool, accessible yet deep combat system, that gives you more options than most action titles. Very innovative and has options for all levels of gamers.
- It looks beautiful. Ok, so I know I am biased, but I genuinely believe this is one of the best looking games on PS3. We have worked hard to create a unique vision of Neo-Paris 2084 and I hope that it is one that you enjoy exploring.
- The soundtrack is fantastic. Really, Olivier Deriviere is a genius and if you are interested in hearing some excerpts from the score (which should be on sale by the time you are reading this) you can hear them here.