Waiting for Gran Turismo 5 to hit the PS3? According to SCEE, you will have to wait until Autumn 2010 for the game. “We think that we’ll release this game in Autumn, before Christmas, but it is not decided yet,” said SCEE’s James Armstrong in an interview with Spanish website Canarias Al Dia. Gran Turismo has been delayed several times already, with the most recent being delay affecting the Japanese release of the game.
“We would like to release GT5 before Autumn,” said Armstrong, “but we think that the priority is to make this game with the best quality as possible.” Last month, we reported that GT5 was 90% complete, but it seems that the remaining 10% will take at least a few months to complete if the Autumn release window is realistic.