A new version of Team M33’s Custom Firmware has been released, however, Dark_AleX was responsible for the new version. 3.71 M33-2 corrects a few bugs and adds a few new features and
modifications. See below for the complete changelog.
- There was a bug that caused corruption when writing files of more than 32256 bytes using usb flash. The bug has been corrected, and now the implementation is as reliable as it was when it was
based on 1.50 kernel. (tested with a full restauration of a dump)
- PSP Slim: a functionality to let the charge of battery when connecting a usb cable has been added. This feature is based on Noobz plugin code. By default is not enabled, you can enable it in recovery. Note that the charge of battery may be delayed some
seconds since the moment you plug the cable.
- After installing this update, program at /PSP/GAME/UPDATE will always be executed on 3.71 kernel, despite configuration.
- VSHMenu: vshmenu will not be executed when onscreen keyboard is active, to avoid the lost of the select button function in the keyboard. An option to reset the PSP has been added.
- VSH plugins are not longer executed anymore in recovery mode, that was the cause of pseudo-bricks.
it wont start up i put it in the game folder but it wont star it say game can not be started right now i have v3.50 and i wanna get that but it says it cant be started can some one helppp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my email is email@example.com plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me plzzzzzz