Team Wildcard has again updated their Custom Firmware. This new patch now brings Custom Firmware 3.40 LE to version 3. The patch fixes a glitch that kept power saving options from working, but apart from that, nothing else has changed. The patch can only be run from 3.40 LE or 3.40 v2. The patch contains all the bug fixes from version 2 so if you are still on 3.40 LE (version 1), you can update straight to 3.40 v3 without updating to version 2 first.
Changes in version 2 include:
- Removed non-functional File Manager option in the Recovery menu
- In recovery, detects ms0:/PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP and only launches it if it exists
- Fixed problems that kept UMDs from loading properly
- Added support for %__SCE__/__SCE__ homebrew naming style
- Re-enabled the use of GAME150 and GAME340, though you *DO NOT* need them.