Team M33 has updated their Custom Firmware 3.52 to version 2. This update addresses some major issues in the firmware and fixes several bugs in the software. The previous versions did not support both Chinese and Korean languages in XMB and caused the both the homebrew and recovery to crash, this issue has now been resolved. In addition, the no-umd driver has been updated once again to offer better compatibility and the recovery menu has been updated. See below for a full list of changes.
- Document.dat files from PSX games were broken due to some important changes in popsman.prx and is now fixed.
- Now document.dat does not need the same gameid as game which is being played.
- The compatibility issue with IRShell loading PSX games in USBHost/NetHost has been solved.
Changes in recovery:
- Removed the advanced config option “use isofs on UMD inserted”.
- Added “Format flash1 and restore settings” in Advanced.
- Added speeds 20 and 100.
- When in USB mode inside recovery, it is impossible to turn PSP off.
- M33 driver: improved compatibility.