Dark_AleX has released a Custom Firmware Update for Undiluted Platinum users. The new firmware update fixes some of the fustrations when using the modchip, such as booting into the onboard NAND and playing PSX games. The OE update allows UP users to have both the 3.03 OE and 3.10 OE firmwares. Dark_AleX has mentioned that holding the L button to boot into the onboard firmware is no longer needed and the firmware will auto-switch between the onboard and UP NANDs as required.
- On the PSP original NAND, install 3.10 OE-A (or A’, doesn’t mattter because the patches of A’ will be applied)
- On the UP NAND, install 3.03 OE-C
- Copy 303_10 mix to GAME150, and run it from the UP nand.
- 3.03 VSH, which you can customize.
- When you execute a PSP or PSX game, or a homebrew, OE will switch the NAND to the psp one (containing 3.10 OE) automatically
so you will be able to play PSX and PSP games in the higher firmware, and since it will run on the PSP NAND, you
won’t have problems with PSP games or with at 333 Mhz.
- When you recover from sleep mode, OE will also be back to the NAND you were, so you don’t need to press L
(in fact, you must not press it :p)
- You can access both flashes via USB in the recovery