Sony has released a new version of the PSP Media Manager with bigger and better features. Version 2.0 now allows you to convert DVDs, Documents (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Text, HTML and more), and Internet Explorer Favourites to a PSP compatible format. But that’s not all, several other new features have also been added including support for additional formats and the ability to convert files even the PSP isn’t connected.
For a limited time only, exisiting owners can upgrade for only $9.95 by following this link, which is valid until October 31st. Normal retail price is $16.99. Here is a list of the changes:
- Prepare files for conversion even when your PSP system isn’t connected to your PC
- Transfer video from DVD home movies or DVD camcorders to your PSP system
- Transfer Internet Explorer favorites to your PSP system
- Transfer and view documents on your PSP system – supports Excel, Word, HTML, .txt, and more (files are converted to HTML which can be viewable via the Internet Browser).
- Support for additional formats – .m3u and .wpl playlists, ATRAC? audio files, and Windows Media Center .dvr-ms files