The Australian version of GamePro has a cover story on Vice City Stories, and so we share it with all of you. As expected, Vice City Stories brings on a number of additions plus some not found in the console version of Vice City. Two of the most anticipated features include the ability to fly helicopters and the ability to swim.
- The game takes place two years before PS2’s Vice City : 1984.
- The game will feature multiplayer, similar to Liberty City Stories .
- VCS is “much bigger than Vice City .”
- Helicopters now join the list of usable vehicles!
- Unlike Tony, you won’t drown instantly in water: you can swim!
- New weather effects, including hurricanes.
- Better graphics: more crowded streets, better animation, greater draw distance, more variety of character models.
All these features sound great and just like most of you, we can’t wait until October 2006.