Another week and another round of scheduled maintenance for Destiny 2. Bungie has confirmed that servers will be offline on Tuesday, 3rd October from 4 PM (BST), and lasting until 8 PM (BST). Players will have until 5 PM to complete their online games before being booted off the servers at 5 PM (BST).
The maintenance window, together with the release of patch v184.108.40.206, will address the following issues:
- Fixed an issue in which players could lose access to the Veteran’s Transmat Effect by deleting characters
- Fixed an issue in which clan engrams would grant Trials of the Nine and raid rewards at only 10 Power
- Fixed an issue in which progress for the Exotic Quest Step “His Highness’s Seal” was not incrementing properly
- Quest progress will still increment by 1, but the Quest Step now only requires 10 Seals to be collected
- Fixed an issue in which raid milestones would not show for some players after the weekly reset (This didn’t affect any raid rewards)
- Fixed issues in which players could enter a state where they are continuously killed or unable to resurrect if encounter complete and failure events occurred simultaneously
The team at Bungie are still investigating other issues affecting the game, and have created a list of known issues. Issues include the game crashing on the PS4 Pro, and items going missing from the player’s inventory.