Your copy of GT5 should be on its way to you if you’ve pre-ordered it (you might already have it sitting at home). If you ordered the US Collector’s Edition of the game, check out the video below to see what to expect. The US version of the Collector’s Edition is far superior to that found in Europe.
What you get:
- Gran Turismo 5 on Blu-ray: 1000+ cars, a wealth of tracks, new Course Maker, stereoscopic 3D, kart racing, and more features than we could possibly list here. Seriously — this game is huge.
- Collectible Diecast Car: Exclusive limited edition 1:43 scale diecast 2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V with custom Gran Turismo livery designed by Polyphony Digital, produced by well-known collectible car maker Kyosho. *
- Exclusive “Apex” Car Guide: 300 pages of advanced GT5 driving techniques, a crash course in modern automotive history, track reference material and much more straight from experts at Polyphony Digital.
- Five exclusive DLC cars: Special “Chrome Line” editions of the Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro, BMW M3 Coupe, Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640, Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe, and Shelby Cobra 427. You may commence drooling.
- Custom-etched Gran Turismo key chain: A man can’t live on his PS3 alone, so your friends at Polyphony Digital have arranged for a little keepsake memento of your GT5 conquests. *
- Numbered certificate of authenticity: Hang it on your bedroom wall and impress your friends, or stash it under your bed amongst the cobwebs — the choice is yours! *
* These items are exclusive to the US Collector’s Edition.