The latest MAG patch is now live, fixing issues that players may have been noticing with the skies in-game, and will provide a little more ‘visual fidelity’ when looking upward. The game servers are also being modified to improve performance, which will result is some downtime. Gamers in the UK will get downtime between 9am and 11am GMT today (1am to 3am PST).
Changelog for patch:
- Resolved issue that caused banding and/or artifacts in the sky.
- Server performance enhancements with a focus on reducing lag issues.
- Lowered chances of encountering 5:5 errors
- Added additional statistics-focused servers
- Added additional servers for Japan.
- Reduces the amount of time after a game finishes before stats post to account.