SOCOM: Confrontation has been patched once again. If you are taking part in the beta, simply boot up the game and wait for the update prompt. The patch addresses several bugs as well as change some aspects based on user feedback. The bug fixes include improved statistics for the team, improvements in load times for late joiners and improved game stability. Game improvements include better accuracy on the first shot, better tiebreaker rules and new HUD animation to indicate reloading. You can find a full list of changes below.
- Fixed an issue which was causing an abnormally large number of simultaneous kills.
- Optimized the Armory so that selecting weapons, attachments and general menu navigation are much faster.
- Fixed another issue where you could get stuck in spectator cam when late joining a game.
- Fixed an issue where occasionally late joiners would have very low framerate and crash when exiting a game.
- Fixed an issue where occasionally late joiners would have no audio.
- Statistics improvements. Statistics are now being tracked at the team level and not the player level. This will ensure stats are tracked for dropped and late joining players.
- Further improved load times for late joiners.
- Fixed several stability issues.
Changes based on user feedback:
- Added new burst firing accuracy tuning when moving. You are now more accurate for the initial burst while moving but accuracy deteriorates as you continue to fire more shots.
- Scopes are now accurate.
- The select screen scoreboard is now exited by pressing the select button.
- Improved tiebreaker rules.
- New HUD animation to indicate when you are reloading.
- Crosshairs now turn grey when your magazine is empty.
Existing issues in patch v1.4:
- The select screen scoreboard, round complete and game complete screens appear blank.
- Infrequently, some users loose controller functionality for a couple of seconds.