The Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout mid-season update is now available to download on the PS4 and PC. As revealed last week, the Season 3.5 update bring a new level, 40+ variations on the existing level and lots of new costumes.
The update also adds a new “Fall Feed”, which is a live on-screen feed of events that happen during the round. Plenty of bugs have also been squashed in the update too, performance improvements.
The full patch notes for the update have been released, and can be found below:
Fall Guys Season 3.5 Update
- Fall Feed – Live on-screen updates of events that happen during the round
- Brand new round added!
- More than 40 variations added for existing rounds
- New shows and costumes to go live over the coming weeks
- Godzilla, Sonic and Goose Game costumes are available in the regular store!
- Eliminated Fall Guys occasionally weren’t shown on the Qualification screen
- When a player was spectating, the Post Processing effects were turned off on the client resulting in a washed out/faded appearance
- Addressed performance degradation in certain rounds, especially ones containing egg objects
- Fixed crashes in the Customiser due to low memory on certain machines
- Being eliminated from the first round and then spectating resulted in no background audio for some remaining rounds
- Improved Fall Guys ragdolling excessively when walking on puncher objects
- [Freezy Peak] The user does not get pushed back by the air current after colliding into the side of a moving fan
- [Hex-A-Gone] During gameplay, the client seemed to temporarily ‘freeze’ everything before suddenly resuming