Mediatonic released a new patch for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout earlier this week, bring with it some mid-season updates and a number of improvements and fixes to the game.
Among the change is a new level called Big Fans, and further variations to the new Medieval rounds added in the Season 2 update. The update is available to download now, and the full patch notes are below.
Patch v1.11 Notes
- Show Selector: players can now matchmake to multiple shows at the same time
- New Language selection option in-game
- Improved stability when playing in parties
- Added New Round – Big Fans
- Added new Medieval Round Variations
- Lowered chance of Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match, and Tail Tag being selected
- Added featured Crown Costumes to Regular Store rotation
- Server Region Selector
- Fixed falling through tiles on Hex-A-Gone
- Fixed losing jump inputs sporadically in-game, especially on Jump Showdown
- Fixed handing forever on the Fall Mountain crown
- Fixed Infallible achievement sometimes not unlocking
- Fixed Fall Guys falling over too often after normal landings