Turn-based dungeon-crawler title Undead Darling is now available to download on the PS4, from Sekai Games and developer Mr. Tired Media. The game combines a visual novel-style story with turn-based combat as you crawl through dungeons.
You play the role of Reggie, a human, paired with six half-zombie girls. Your role as Reggie is to carry the girls’ loot while they fight on the front-line. You are tasked with delivering the cure to the zombie outbreak somewhere safe, but finding safety means exploring dangerous dungeons stuffed with enemies to be defeated.
- Explore a multitude of complex post-apocalyptic dungeons – a total of over 20 huge floors to explore!
- Discover loot, secret event scenes based on your current battle party, and more!
- Six playable, awesome half-zombie girls lead the charge!
- Nine endings based on your choices and how close you grow with the characters!
- No currency or stores exist in the post-apocalypse, so you will need to fill up your war chest by finding loot in dungeons. Be careful, though -weaponry will break if used too much!
- Plus much, much more!