A new update for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has been released by developer Mediatonic. The patch updates the game to v1.10, and fixes a number of issues with the Season 2 update, improvements to Hex-A-Gone and Jump Showdown.
You can see the list of changes for this October “Hotfix” below.
The update also supposedly increases the probability of getting a Medieval round, while lowering the probability of getting Nicknames and Nameplates in the regular store section.
Fall Guys Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Fix disconnects during countdown phase
- Tip Toe VFX clarity improvements
- DLC artwork in game still shows Season 1 DLC rather than Season 2
- Jump Showdown speed issues fixed
- Improve performance issues on Hex-A-Gone which caused FPS drops
- Change the floor colours on Hex-A-Gone as per community feedback
- Hex-A-Gone VFX clarity improvements
- Party Members show first in spectator mode!