Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Season 2 will soon be available on PS4 and PC, featuring all new levels, new costumes and remixed levels. Season 2 will begin on 8th October, and between now and then, players can get double fame points to finish off Season 1 and unlock all the content.
Season 2 will be Medieval themed, featuring Knights, Wizards, Dragons, Castles and more. One of the upcoming levels, Knight Fever, has been revealed in a new trailer:
Knight Fever will be a first-round level, putting 60 players against each other, with only the top 75% able to qualify into round 2. According to IGN, the obstacles players will face in this new level are:
- Two uphill sections outfitted with spinning blades and holes in the floor
- Two sets of spinning logs covered in patterns of spikes
- A downhill slime slide, also covered in spinning blades
- A stretch of ground with holes on the floor and swinging, spike-covered logs
- Three sets of drawbridges that open and close erratically