Virgin Media customers are getting treated to early access to the Marvel’s Avenger, which begins today and finished on Sunday, 16th August. In addition, customers will also get access to exclusive skins for all six main characters when the game launches.
The skins will be available only to Virgin Media customers in the UK, and are inspired by developer Crystal Dynamics’ favourite comic book looks featuring Virgin Media’s recognisable red colour.
At launch Virgin Media customers will have ninety days to claim the exclusive outfits. The skins are as follows:
- Hulk: Ascendancy Outfit
- Black Widow: Lucent Shadow Outfit
- Captain America: Burning Might Outfit
- Iron Man: Jet Stream Armor Outfit
- Ms. Marvel: Event Horizon Outfit
- Thor: Light Breaker Outfit
Accessing the Virgin Media beta
To access the beta, follow the instructions below to redeem the Virgin Media code via the Square Enix website, which can then be exchanged for a PSN code.
- Visit virginmedia.com/beta
- Fill in customer details on the registration form and click enter
- You will receive an automated email with a unique beta code
- Visit playavengers.com/redeem
- Log in using your Square Enix Members account. If you do not have a Square Enix Members account, you can create one from this page
- Enter your pre-order code in the box provided
- Select your preferred platform
- Click on Submit
- You will then be redirected to the confirmation page. If the Beta Code is available, it will be displayed on the page, and you will receive it via email too. If your code is not available yet, you will receive an email containing your code when it is ready, and it will be available on the website