Sucker Punch have released a new update for Ghost of Tsushima, updating the game to v1.06. The update includes a number of bug fixes and improvements, and enhances the Traveler’s Attire to add visual and audio cues for nearby collectibles.
The change to the Traveler’s Attire is particularly useful as it will make finding the collectibles much easier, and also means the associated trophies will be easier to unlock.
Ghost of Tsushima update 1.06 patch notes
- The Traveler’s Attire has been enhanced to add new visual and audio cues hinting at nearby collectibles. These cues can replace or augment controller vibration in order to offer a better, more accessible experience
- Expanded Large Text accessibility option to also include additional prompts and objective text
- Addressed a bug where users could encounter a black screen preventing progress in certain tales
- Addressed a bug where users could become stuck in some Yarikawa tales
- Additional bug and crash fixes