Media Molecule has released a new update for Dreams, updating the game to v2.14. The update adds a new game called the Welcome Garden Adventure, which uses content found in the Welcome Garden Packs. The update also contains a number of bug fixes and changes too.
You can find the full patch notes for the update below:
Dreams Update v2.14 Changelog
- Welcome Garden Finale Pack – Our final Welcome Garden Pack, featuring elements to add atmosphere and mood to your creations, as well as some bonus sculptures.
- Welcome Garden Adventure – A fully playable game, made up entirely of content from the Welcome Garden Kit.
Updates & Improvements
- Updated: Dreamiverse Playlist and Banner Updates – Banners will now display video content. We’re also adding support for future playlist topics.
- Updated: Wording around publishing content which has dependencies (e.g. contains private elements) has been improved.
- Fixed: A bug where users were recommended tutorials for the incorrect control scheme.
- Other fixes and improvements.