Konami has released a new update and data pack for eFootball PES 2020, which includes a number of fixes and additions to the game.. Update v1.08 is now available to download, which includes data pack 8.00.
The update isn’t a large one, but you can see the patch notes below. The game was also offline earlier today for online maintenance, but was completed before anyone really noticed, at 7am GMT.
Update v1.08 Changelog
Updates and Additions
- New/updated face models
- New/updated player portraits
- New manager portraits
- An issue occurring in Matchday Events using Preset Teams that prevents players from being set as ‘Players to Join Attack’. The issue is triggered by switching substitute players into your Starting Lineup from the Game Plan screen.
- An issue where accepting an invitation to play a match while already in a Local Match (UEFA EURO 2020) can cause the game to crash.
- An issue that affects R. CARLOS from the Iconic Moment Series, reducing the amount of curl he is able to apply to balls kicked with the outside of his foot.
- An issue affecting P. NEDVĚD from the Iconic Moment Series that causes a generic free kick animation to play in place of his unique animation.