Media Molecule has released another patch for for Dreams on PS4, updating the game to v2.11. The update features some major changes, including an increase to the level cap to 999, and the introduction of the “irrelevant” button for content.
A new Welcome Garden gameplay pack has been added which adds new features to use in the create mode. A Recommended Dreamers row has been added as well, so players can find good content in this new playlist.
You can check out the full patch notes for update v2.11 below:
- Welcome Garden Gameplay Pack: This exciting wee pack introduces new toys to use in create mode that complement the Welcome Garden Art and Character packs. Have a play around and see what you can come up with!
- “Irrelevant” button added to Community Jams: There’s been a lot of community conversation around off-topic jam content. To improve the voting experience, we’ve added a button to allow you to flag any jam content that isn’t relevant to the jam theme.
- Level cap increase to 999: Some of you intrepid dreamers have started inching up on our existing level limit, so we’ve boosted the maximum.
Updates & Improvements
- Added “Recommended Dreamers” row to DreamSurfing: We’re working on new ways to help you find even more content you’ll enjoy playing, including this new playlist.
- Update to DreamSurfing banners: This update allows us to change the in-game banners more easily, so that we can highlight more community creations and cool stuff!
- Crash fixes
- Various bug fixes