Media Molecule has release another update for their PS4 exclusive title Dreams. Update v2.07 is now available to download for the game, bringing with it a number of bug fixes and general improvements. You can see the release notes for the update below.
- Playable Scenes and Dreams can no longer be stamped into a Dream unless you are the author or collaborator of the Scene/Dream and the parent creation.
- Prizes from Art’s Dream are now… remixable! Yay!
- Comments now have a 2 minute frequency limit per creation, so you can’t post another comment on the same creation until 2 minutes have elapsed.
- Comments will also now have to be at least 5 characters in length.
- Fixed: issue where users could lose the pink block before the deleting step of the homespace tutorials.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.