Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding released on the PS4 today, which also means the game’s trophy list is available. The game has 63 trophies you can earn, which is made up of 59 Bronze, 2 Silver, 1 Gold and 1 Platinum. Check out the full list below.
Naturally, the trophy list will contain some spoilers to the game, so only look through the below list if you don’t mind spoilers. You have been warned.
- Greatest of Great Deliverers [Platinum]
Obtained all Death Stranding trophies
- Delivering Is What I Do [Bronze]
Complete the prologue: Porter.
- Rebuilding America [Bronze]
Complete Episode 1: Bridget.
- We Need You [Bronze]
Complete Episode 2: Amelie.
- I Won’t Break [Bronze]
Complete Episode 3: Fragile.
- BB… [Bronze]
Complete Episode 4: Unger.
- We’re Whole Again [Bronze]
Complete Episode 5: Mama.
- BBs: A Bridge Between This World and the One Beyond [Bronze]
Complete Episode 6: Deadman.
- “BB” [Bronze]
Complete Episode 7: Clifford.
- Sixty Deaths and Sixty Births in a Day [Bronze]
Complete Episode 8: Heartman.
- The Particle of God [Bronze]
Complete Episode 9: Higgs.
- I’m Your Die-Hardman [Bronze]
Complete Episode 10: Die-Hardman.
- Bring Back My Baby [Bronze]
Complete Episode 11: Clifford Unger.
- She’s waiting for you on the Beach [Bronze]
Complete Episode 12: Bridges.
- Thank You, Sam [Bronze]
Complete Episode 13: Sam Strand.
- Thanks for Everything [Bronze]
Complete Episode 14: Lou.
- Everyday Delivery [Silver]
Complete a standard order.
- Deliveries Done [Bronze]
Complete 36 standard orders.
- Birth of a Legend [Bronze]
Complete 10 premium deliveries with an evaluation of “Legend” or “Legend of Legends” in every single category.
- Growth of a Legend [Bronze]
Complete 20 premium deliveries with an evaluation of “Legend of Legends” in all categories.
- A Helping Hand [Gold]
Issue your first supply request.
- The Automation Revolution [Bronze]
Complete a standard order with a delivery bot.
- Apprentice Builder [Bronze]
Build your first structure (signs, ladders, and climbing anchors also count.)
- Master Builder [Bronze]
Build at least one of every type of structure (including signs, ladders, and climbing anchors.)
- A New Day for the UCA [Bronze]
Connect your first new affiliate to the UCA.
- In Sam We Trust [Bronze]
Connect all facilities to the UCA.
- Well Connected [Bronze]
Reach connection level three with a facility.
- Best Beloved [Bronze]
Reach the maximum connection level with all facilities.
- Like and Be Liked [Silver]
Give your first Like.
- The People’s Porter [Bronze]
Reach a total of 2,400 Likes on the Results Screen.
- The World’s Most Popular Porter [Bronze]
Reach a total of 50,000 Likes on the Results Screen.
- Good Samaritan [Bronze]
Deliver your first piece of lost cargo.
- Giver of Gifts [Bronze]
Make your first donation of weapons, equipment, etc.
- Chiral Crafter [Bronze]
Recycle chiral crystals for the first time.
- A Thirst for Knowledge [Bronze]
Restore your first memory chip.
- Fount of Knowledge [Bronze]
Restore all memory chips.
- The Custom Kid [Bronze]
Acquire your first piece of customization data.
- Soak and Sigh [Bronze]
Take your first hot spring bath.
- The Post Guides the Present [Bronze]
Read 100 mails.
- The Past Guides the Present [Bronze]
Read 100 interviews.
- Pathfinder [Bronze]
Help porters through a MULE or terrorist area for the first time.
- Childminder [Bronze]
Reach maximum connection level with BB.
- A Baby Blessing [Bronze]
Get a Like from BB.
- Prominent Porter [Bronze]
Reach Grade 10 in any delivery evaluation category.
- Great Deliverer [Bronze]
Reach Grade 60 in all delivery evaluation categories.
- Catcher Crusher [Bronze]
Defeat a Catcher.
- Snooze ‘n’ Soothe [Bronze]
Heal by sleeping for the first time.
- Boots Are a Porter’s Best Friend [Bronze]
Change footwear for the first time.
- Hooked on Delivering!? [Bronze]
Deliver 700 items of cargo.
- Pumped Porter [Bronze]
Deliver 3,000 kg of cargo.
- Well-Traveled [Bronze]
Travel 80 km and complete an order.
- God Particle Go-Getter [Bronze]
Find Higgs’s home.
- Rest In Pieces [Bronze]
In a BT area, cut an umbilical cord for the first time without the BT noticing.
- Any Porter in a Storm [Bronze]
Trade with another porter for the first time.
- Sleep Tight, Little BB [Bronze]
Soothe a crying BB and stop the crying for the first time.
- A Shout in the Dark [Bronze]
Send a shout out and have it returned for the first time.
- Public Service Porter [Bronze]
Dispose of chiralium-contaminated cargo in the crater lake for the first time.
- Trail-Blazer [Bronze]
Upgrade all types of structure to the maximum level.
- I Couldn’t Hold it In! [Bronze]
Pee outside for the first time.
- All Roads Lead to the UCA [Bronze]
Complete your first road.
- Soothing Sounds [Bronze]
Use the music player for the first time.
- Building Bridges [Bronze]
Reach Bridge Link Grade 1.
- Homo Faber [Bronze]
Fabricate all available weapons and equipment.