Epic Games has launched Fortnite Chapter 2, bringing with it an all-new island with 13 locations to explore, new water gameplay, and new gameplay mechanics. The game is available as a free download on the PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, iOS and Android.
The much anticipated Chapter 2 brings with it some big changes to Fortnite, including:
- Drop into a new world – Choose your landing spot and explore an all-new island with 13 locations
- New water gameplay – swimming, fishing, motorboats, and more!
- Support your squad – heal your squad with the Bandage Bazooka, carry your fallen teammates to safety, and celebrate with new group emotes.
- Hideouts and explosives – hide in haystacks and dumpsters to get the drop on your opponent or go in blazing by blowing up gas tanks and explosive barrels
- Upgraded combat – get back to basics and battle enemies with a streamlined weapon arsenal. Upgrade weapons using resources at the Upgrade Bench.
- More fun, less grind – level through the Chapter 2 – Season 1 Battle Pass with a brand new XP system and Medals you earn in match.