Sony has dropped the price of PlayStation Now this month, making the subscriptions service cheaper to access. Depending on where you live, you could save 50%. The prices have come into effect from 1st October 2019, but existing subscriptions won’t benefit from the new price until they are up for renewal.
The new pricing for PlayStation Now is as follows:
- UK: £8.99 – monthly / £22.99 – quarterly / £49.99 – yearly (from 12.99 / (N/A) / 84.99)
- EU: €9.99 – monthly / €24.99 – quarterly / €59.99 – yearly (from 14.99/ (N/A)/ 99.99)
- US: $9.99 – monthly / $24.99 – quarterly / $59.99 – yearly (from 19.99/ 44.99/ 99.99)
- JP: ¥1,180 – monthly / ¥2,980 – quarterly / ¥6,980 – yearly (from 2,500 / 5,900/ (N/A))
In addition to reducing the price of the service, Sony will be keeping the service updated by adding a selection of popular games every month, but for a limited time period.
The following top blockbuster games have been added to the PS Now service:
- God of War
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Infamous Second Son
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
These games will be available starting on October 1 until January 2, 2020 for you to stream to your PS4 system or PC, or download to your PS4 system.