Two years after the launch, Gran Turismo Sport is getting a new physical version in the shape of the Spec II. The game is unchanged from the original, except that it includes the two years of updates and content on disc instead of having to download them.
GT Sport Spec II includes 285 cars, 75 tracks, 2.5 million credits to spend in game, and some bonus cars including:
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
- Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing)
- Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport
- Porsche 911 RSR (991)
- Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3
- Subaru WRX Gr.3
- Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3)
The Spec II version will cost around £30, but the original game is part of the PlayStation Hits range, and will cost you less than £20.