GT Sport Patch v1.34 is available to download, and includes a raft of new content. The free update includes new vehicles, a new circuit, and changes to GT League. Check out the full details below.
Five new vehicles are available in GT Sport, including the new TOYOTA GR Supra RZ ’19 which made its debut at this year’s prestigious North American International Auto Show.
- TOYOTA GR Supra RZ ’19
- Pagani Huayra ’13
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09
- Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
- McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
New track – Autopolis International Racing Course
The picturesque Autopolis is a challenging race track located in the middle of a mountain range on the southwestern island of Japan. While sector one is a simple high-speed section, complex consecutive corners of all speed ranges await players in sectors two and three. With a maximum upward slope of 7.2% and 10% downward, there are plenty of ups and downs on this track, and driving a full lap without mistakes requires high concentration.
The following changes have been made to GT League, which includes a dedicated event for the Supra RZ ’19.
- Supra Legend (Amateur League)
Beginner League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup
Amateur League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup +
Professional League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Premium Sports Lounge
- 2 new rounds added to the All Japan GT Car Championships
Endurance League Update:
- 1 new round added to the Gr.3 Endurance Series